Tuesday, December 15, 2009

In seven days !!!

Beware: Very random

Yes, In seven days we will be boarding an airplane and heading to China !
It is so overwhelming to think about.
I have been really, really busy with Family Christmas', paying bills ( yuck), and getting all Maggie's paperwork together.  I have not even started packing for Chuck and me. I am stressed !!

I don't want to be stressed and really don't like it, because...

I am so ready to focus on Maggie and nothing else for a while !

Whew ! So glad I got that out in the open.  Her bags are fairly packed, the car seat is bought ( but not put in ) and her stroller is ready. Santa is coming early and then another family Christmas, then we will say good bye to the boys ( how will I do this ?), drive home, finish packing and cleaning and leave for Atlanta.


Chuck has become video happy and is a little obsessed with posting video on my Blog. Sorry.
I will go ahead and apologize about how dorky I am in videos ! No one wants to see Chuck or me anyway in a video - it's Maggie who will soon be video taped-OH JOY !!
I can't wait for everyone to 'meet' her on video !

There are eight families in our Travel Group.  I am looking forward to their friendship in China and meeting their little ones.






7 comments:

sweet momma luv u said...

Yippee!! Do you have your l=blog all set up so someone else can post for you? I heard you can't do it from China as it is blocked. So want to follow your trip!! Can't wait to see Maggie in your arms!!!

I am so very excited for you!!
Save travels for you guys.
Hugs,
jody

TanyaLea said...

PTL!!! SO excited for you...it won't be long now and sweet Maggie will be in your arms. What a wonderful way to round out this Christmas season!! Can't wait to follow along!

Blessings and Hugs! <><
~ Tanya

MamaHen said...

Oh my goodness, you have a lot going on. But after it is all over and she is home, you can say "That was the best Christmas ever."

Sherri said...

I have a little idea about keeping the boys from missing you to much when you are in China. When I went to China last year I had people deliver items from me every couple of days. One day is was a candy bar at lunch at school with a note from me. One day it was ballons from me...etc. It just kept the kids excited. Just a thought! Have a great trip!

Jboo said...

Congrats to you and your family! You're going to have an amazing trip, I'm sure! Best wishes!

Janet

Gavin's Family said...

Oh so happy for you guys that your trip is so close!!! You will get it all done, and what ever dosen't get done most likely was not that big of deal any way. ;)
As far as Chuck on the blog, it's funny to see Baba getting ready for the trip the only way a Baba knows how-making sure the cool toys are in check. I know Gary will be the same way-HaHa!
(((hugs))) to you all from up north

Tami said...

getting really excited for you!!!

I made up a scrapbook page and have some fabric to send to maggies 100 wishes quilt. I hope you can use it somewhere even idf it's a tag, or just sewn onto the back somewhere. Sorry so late.

If you wouldn't mind emailing me your address I can send it off asap.

Merry Christmas!
Tami
Sea Glass and Jade

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)