room last night and walked around town. They still have Christmas
trees up here.
We saw a lot of very expensive clothing shops and interesting restaurants.
So far, we have eaten at KFC, Pizza Hut and McDonalds because of
Maggie not feeling good. To say we have cabin fever is an
So, we are going to Shamaian Island today and getting Maggie a little
stroller ( She gets heavy in the carrier).
Here are some things we are so thankful for :
- Our beautiful Daughter. We have told her about a gazillion million
times how much we love her. Chuck and I are so amazed at her and
thankful God chose US to be her parents. I can not imagine our life
without her and she has us wrapped around her finger !
- We finally had Starbucks cofee this morning and a Blueberry muffin.
- Maggie is really playing with her toys and starting to look at us
more and more. She crawled to me when I moved away from her today. I
got it all on video.
- Maggie has a full, round tummy and chunky cheeks again. We are so thankful !
- Chuck and I are sleeping so good - the best sleep we have had in a
LONG time. Maggie is also sleeping so good. No problem in the sleep
- All the other families arrive today. We are ready for some socialization !
- We have been able to talk to Walker and Will and family/friends
using our Magic Jack. I highly recommend getting a magic Jack if you
are going to China or use long distance a lot. We love Magic Jack..
Buy one today.
- We fly home in 8 days ( and counting !).
Love to all !!!
You have been sent 5 pictures.
These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/