Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Busy.




I have been incredibly busy lately with school, speech therapy and all the other stuff that keeps our family running smoothly. But, knowing that a beach trip is coming soon sure does help make it all better !

I am working on a post about my favorite sewing patterns, fabrics and sewing tips.  It was almost complete and the Blogger decided to not save my post.  So, as soon as I get some more time I will finish it.  Also, Maggie is doing and saying so much now it is hard to keep up with her.  I will post an update soon.  We continue to be amazed !!

5 comments:

Melody Lietzau said...

I cannot wait to see the patterns and fabric. She has the cutest outfits :)

Anonymous said...

Awww man! I really hope you re-post that list of your fave patterns and fabrics! I just finished my sewing room (that's right, I said "sewing ROOM") and I'm getting ready to step into a spring sewing supernova! I've got some great fabrics in my stash, and so I need some good ideas. Take care and I love that pic of your boys- cracks me up with their cuteness!

Julie said...

Wow!!! The boys have grown!!!!

I think that life keeps us all so busy. That beach trip sounds like a wonderful way to slow down and reflect on family and God. Hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see some beach pics. It's been cold!!!!

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

"It was almost complete and the Blogger decided to not save my post."
OOOOOO! That happens to me toooo!!! Grrrrr
Nancy

Lisa A : Izabella said...

Oh that Maggie really is AMAZING!!! And so is her Mommy! You are so patient, kind and your love is so amazingly unconditional and open. I think you're all an inspiration!

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)