Saturday, November 28, 2009
Updates on Maggie and new pictures
We also sent her a care package that had a letter we wrote to the Orphanage director introducing our family and thanking him for taking care of our girl, a photo book of our family to show to Maggie, a toy and soft blanket and nuts/candy for the nannies.
We also asked ten questions and got updated measurements.
1. What kind of food is she eating and how much ?
About 300ml of Long Dan formula mixed with rice cereal along with meat broth or other food.
2. Does she use a bottle or a cup ?
3.What is her daily routine ?
She enjoys activities in the morning, afternoon as evening every day. She takes a bath around 4:00pm.
4. How would you describe her personality ?
She is lively.
5. What are her favorite activities ?
To play with other children.
6. Does she have a special friend or a crib mate ?
7. What is her sleeping/feeding routine ?
Sleeping: 12:00-2:00pm, 8:30pm-6:30am.
Feeding: 7:00am; 11:00am; 3:00pm; 7:30pm.
8.What makes her angry or upset ?
When she is frightened.
9. Who found her and was there a note left with her when she was found ?
She was sent to our institute by policeman. There was no note or other things with her.
10.Is she close to a particular Nanny ? What is this Nanny's name ?
Zhou Xiao Rong, Feng Yi Fen, Zhang Xue, Liu Xue Ling, and Feng Quan Hua.
11. Her updated measurements:
Height: 29.1 in; Weight: 19.8 lbs; Head: 16.5 in; Chest: 17.3 in; Teeth: 6; Foot: 4.7 in.
12. Did she receive the care package we sent to her? Did she like it?
Yes, she got it and loves it.
In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3