Sunday, November 8, 2009

Orphan Sunday 2009


Today is Orphan Sunday.
All across the world, People are speaking up for the Fatherless.
Today, the orphans voice is being heard and lives will be changed, children will be adopted and God's people will make a difference.

Chuck and I shared our heart for Orphans today at church.

Posted by Picasa
God truly gave us the words to speak.
We pray that people all over the world open their eyes and their heart to care for the children who have no family.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Wow! I would have loved to hear what you shared. Our church didn't do anything to honor Orphan Sunday.

I am sure I would have been in tears!

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)