Monday, September 28, 2009

The Apron Dress

 

 
Posted by Picasa


I am in LOVE with sandi henderson's
PORTABELLAPIXIE dress patterns and fabrics.

I finally, found the apron dress pattern at a very nice fabric store and picked out these delicious fabrics. It took me three days to complete the dress. It is definitely for the adventurous sewer ! But, I was determined to at least try my best. I think it turned out pretty good. In fact, I am so completely astonished that I actually made this dress.

I first saw the apron dress on ETSY and knew that I loved this whimsical style. Well, now I am going to try the pants with a ruffle at the bottom. My confidence is boosted and I am on a sewing high. It is so fun to imagine our little Maggie in all these dresses, but we are really ready for the real thing !!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Another beautiful creation!! Love it! How is Maggie's room coming? Made any big changes yet?

Gavin's Family said...

To cute Kathy! She will be the most well dressed adorable baby!

Jill said...

Precious! I LOVE this little dress. Great job.

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)