Thursday, November 20, 2008

What Are You Thankful For ? (Thankful ramblings)

Of course I am thankful for so many things I don't even know where to start....Let's see: Freedom to pray and worship God freely ! Amen! Salvation, forgiveness, A wonderful Godly husband who puts up with me, healthy, beautiful children that obey ( most of the time) and Love me with everything they have, Friends that Love me where I am and who I am, My mom that calls me even though I can't talk for longer than 5 minutes, All my family...But what about the little things like: my garage door opener that works EVERY TIME, my favorite cowboy boots, My coffee with french vanilla creamer that I drink every AM without fail ( Cause it makes me Super Mommy !!!!), my computer, cell phone, Provino's salad and garlic rolls, my Mini van ( yes, it is better than a Mercedes), my dishwasher,microwave, washer and dryer, Holly who does my hair, Christmas Music, snuggling with my boys on the couch, free days when I can go to the mall without kids and try on anything I want to.....and So much more. Much,much more.

No comments:

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)