Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Miracle !

This is what I have been praying for. My boys quietly reading a book of their choice and loving it. Will was so into his book that he walked around reading it without looking up. Walker read all his book and then asked for another one. This may not seem that big to some, but to me it is HUGE. Everyone said this would happen, but I was beginning to doubt ! Now the only thing missing in this picture is our sweet little China girl. Can't you see her all snuggled in the middle with a little picture book ? Our boys are excited about having a sister one day. Will said " Mommy, can't Santa just bring her at Christmas time and we will all wake up and she will be asleep in your bed ?". So sweet !

1 comment:

Hope-ful said...

Will you speak at our next conference on the subject of "never give up on your child that you think is a delayed reader?" I am so glad you took this picture and posted it. You should be proud and humbled at the same time. They can read because YOU taught them. Praise God! and Praise God! for Diane's good report from her biopsy! - Hope

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)