Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Speech Update.


It seems Maggie's speech has just exploded recently.  She is repeating so many words now - some words only Chuck and I can recognize - and many words that are very clear.  

Here's a list of some words that I can think of that she is really saying good:

purple
blue 
yellow
ball
no !!!
bye bye
Hi !!!! ( she loves to wave and say hi to anyone )
Hello ! ( Maggie  loves to talk on the "phone" and say hello)
water
cold
hot
arm
elbow
uh oh !
dog - woof
cat - meow
monkey -oooo
oh !
ma ma
pa pa
apple
butterfly 
bird
hole
hat
out
I love you !
Will
Walker
Where's  ?
Home




Bye Bye.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Yeah that is Awesome!

Jodee said...

Way to go, Maggie! You must be soooo proud of your sweet girl. She is just adorable! I love the first picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how gorgeous is Maggie!?!?!?! Violet has that same Kai-Lan sweatshirt. I love checking your blog and seeing all your flowers bloom outside....we are still having chilly temps. How I'd looove to live down south! :)

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)