Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July.




Posted by Picasa
Maggie saw her first fire works show last night and she loved it. Chuck and I just watched her face the whole time.  She was memorized by the fire works.  She was jumping up and down on my lap the whole time during the show.  I am sure she heard the loud booms ( She did not have her hearing aid on) but they were probably at a lower decibel so she was not scared at all.  It has been a very special 4th of July this year as we celebrate Maggie's American citizenship.  It's a big deal and we know how blessed it is to be an American !

No comments:

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)