Monday, June 22, 2009

about organizing

 


1. it really make me happy when everything is in it's place. i mean really,really happy.

 


2. all the cute little organizing racks are expensive, but so worth it. after a little training, everyone knows where the sports equipment goes and we're not scrambling to find bats and gloves 10 minutes before the game.

 


3. label everything.

 
Posted by Picasa


4. and then label some more. maybe one day i will get one of those cute label makers. until then, i am dangerous with sticky labels and a marker.

1 comment:

MamaHen said...

Will you come and do my house? :)

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)