Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow !!!!!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Sunday was beautiful ! We woke up to snow and lots of it. About 4-5 inches of snow fell and the boys had so much fun playing in it. They wanted it to snow so bad this year. We kept telling them " I'm sorry, we live in the south, it just doesn't snow that much in Alabama ." Well, snow on March 1rst in Alabama is unusual, but sooo much fun ! I had forgot how the snow crinkles when you walk in it and all the town looked more like New England instead of Opelika. So, now that we've had our one day of snow - we're ready for SPRING in this southern home.

3 comments:

MamaHen said...

Looks like you had fun. I am happy it is over and am looking forward to spring (and my flip-flops!) Your home is beautiful!!!!

Hope-ful said...

As always, I am interested in Charlie. What did he think about all of the "white stuff". He looks miserable in the picture. Call me! Hope

MamaHen said...

Kathy, Lantern in Her Hand is really good. I think you will enjoy it if you like Laura Ingalls Wilder. A word of warning though, you should read it and then decide if you would want to read it out loud to the boys. It's pretty much a mom book.

I've read all of Laura's books and probably all that have been written about her too. I wish they would find some "hidden writings" of hers somewhere, don't you?

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)