Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring Is Coming !

 
Posted by Picasa


It's official, spring is on it's way ! Yahoo !!! I'm getting out my flip flops !


I have two spring wreathes I put on my front door every year. And, every year, a sparrow family builds their nest in my wreath. We had so much fun watching the eggs and then watching in awe of how cute the little birds were. They just look at you with their mouths open wide and chirp. So, I was so excited when I heard the sparrow family building their nest again in our front door wreath. I took a picture of it because it's so amazing how neat and perfect the little nest is ! I am reminded of Matthew 6:26 "Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they ?"

1 comment:

Hope-ful said...

Oh Kathern Ann, You are singing my song. This morning I was sitting on the front porch steps and Len asked me what I was doing. I told him I was obeying Jesus because I was watching the birds! ! ! !

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)