Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Where, Oh, Where.....

I am still looking for my fingerprints to come back from that magical place they go to. The ABI ? We got Chuck's fingerprint clearance back three weeks ago. Mine are still being reviewed and should be finished soon. The word SOON has a whole different definition in the Adoption World I have entered. It usually means " We don't know but just hang tight and really muster all the patience you can find and then try to get a little more patience from somewhere else !" I am also waiting on the social worker to call us and set up our appointments for the home studies. Hopefully, we can get those done and send off the I -800 before all my papers expire. However, through all this waiting and unknowns, Chuck and I are so excited about bringing our little one home from China. We pray daily for her and for her parents who will have made a very difficult decision to give her up.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Praying you get resolution with this soon!

I know where you're at...you want to RUN....and it feels like you have a cord tied around your waist and you're pulling a full sized car!

Hang in there...you'll get
there:-).

Doug and Terrye said...

As I read your post I stopped and took a moment to pray for you and your family. It's such a tough/exciting place to be, the unknown is almost overwhelming.

Terrye in FL

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)