Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stuck ?

Ok, if anyone wants to know - my Fingerprints are " stuck in the system". What ? What does that mean ? My agency will call and check back with them on Friday to see if they are "unstuck". I sent them off 2 months ago. This is crazy but normal in " adoption world". Oh well, life goes on here. We went to the Opelika Christmas parade tonight and then my friends birthday party. The boys will be in the Auburn parade tomorrow, then they have basketball practice. We are homeschooling everyday and Chuck is STILL trying to shoot a deer.

No comments:

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)