Friday, July 22, 2011

Will Turns Nine !


Will had a big football party for his ninth birthday.  Although it rained all day, he ended up having a great time hanging out with all his friends and family.  

Chuck and I collaborated together and made his cake. The vintage  football players and the field goals were Chucks when he was little.  I am so thankful that his mom saved them ! They were perfect !!!

I can't believe my sweet baby boy is already nine years old. It happens doesn't it ?  They grow up. 

Happy Birthday Will !!!! I love you.







No comments:

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)