Sunday, January 25, 2009

A week in pictures

We have been very busy this week and I have not blogged in a while. So, I thought I would just post some pictures of our week. I have no news on the adoption except that my home-study is still being tweeked by my agency and I have not gotten my documents back from The Chinese Consulate in Texas yet. I did turn 36 years old yesterday and had a great but quite birthday with Chuck and the boys. I requested Chuck's famous breakfast instead of going out to eat. He made some very yummy omelets, toast, with coffee and juice. Then, the boys surprised me with a snickers bar "cake" with pink sprinkles and one candle ( can't fit 36 candles on a mini snickers bar !).




Walker and Will love playing Upwards Basketball !



Chuck and Will went hunting and finally killed a deer ! We have a freezer full of deer meat ( chili anyone ?).



Flash cards are our new homeschool friend. I had the boys do a "scavenger hunt" for the words and then we hot glued them on ( we love 3 dimensional card !).




Chuck and Walker put together our new basketball goal.

2 comments:

MamaHen said...

Happy Birthday to you! It does like ya'll have been busy!

Jill said...

Gracious Kathy! I didn't know you were homeschooling too. You and Wendy do have a lot in common!

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)