Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Orphan Sunday.

Posted by Picasa

Last Sunday was Orphan Sunday, and I meant to write a long post about it. But, instead, here is a quick one:


This beautiful little girl of ours was an orphan, abandoned at birth. Unthinkable. But true.

My heart is so burdened by the millions of orphans in our world and we should be doing more.

I know Chuck and I have a heart that aches for more children. Specifically children that no one wants.

Please join us in prayer today for serious revival of hearts toward orphans.

For families that will say yes to the fatherless.

That orphans will know mercy and love.

The LOVE of a forever family.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Yes! Thank you! I have been so busy, I posted about Orphan Sunday on FB, but I forgot to do so on my blog! I will post today and spread the word!!!!!

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)