Friday, October 14, 2011

October camera dump.

October is a very busy month around here. The boys have an average of six tests a week, Walker is playing soccer and Will is playing football. Maggie has speech therapy once a week and she is loving preschool. Her speech is really improving ( I'll post soon on all that).

We went camping again to Cheaha with family. The kids love to hang out with their cousins and Maggie adores her cousin Olivia. The weather was beautiful and the leaves were just starting to change colors.

Maggie found Walker's build a bear sunglasses.  So funny.  They fit her perfect. 
She wears them everywhere and gets lots of giggles from Walmart shoppers.

Pumpkins !!!

 My cute new nephew Owen.  I love babies !

We celebrated Maggie, Walker and my Sis-in-law's birthday last week at Cheaha.





Posted by Picasa
What would be a camping trip without a little SEC football watching.  Chuck rigged up a satellite so we could watch Auburn play. 
 Bummer they lost though.
Have a great October ! 

No comments:

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
We have a daughter !!!!!!
Maggie Caroline was born Oct. 29, 2008.
She is in the SWI of Gaozhou City,China.
(
Guangdong Province)